Your cart (0 item)
Label & Cat.Number: Important Records IMPREC227
Release Year: 2009
Note: feat. members of PAN SONIC, STILLUPPSTEYPA, etc.
Price (incl. 19% VAT): €14.50
More Info"The whole sound project redesigns with fluidity a certain form of contemporary noise. It is quite both warm and delicate, away from the traditional noisy tempest attached to this musical genre. However, you have to embark on a musical voyage to allow this noisy delicacy slowly make its way into your body instead of violently exploding onto your face. The more attention you'll bestow on that record, the more unsuspected new paths you'll be invited to wander about.
An intricacte and imaginative soundtrack with several layers of sound, gathering both organic and sonic elements to assemble a post-industrial sound structure. The latter will give life to a noisy magma where unexpected clicks stumble over interferences, where digital accidents happen and where drones, acoustic resonance fill the space in time. A multitude of digital notes will slowly stretch to reach a dark-grey chaos, a pure and clean big bang echoing and calling lost sound memories.
* ILPO VÄISÄNEN Väisänen (Finland), worked with Ultra 3, Sinø and is half of world famous duo Pan Sonic.
* DIRK DRESSELHAUS (Germany) releases under the pseudonym SchneiderTM who are signed to City Slang and Mute America.
* HILDUR DUDNADOTTIR cello for Mum, Johannes Johannsson, Stillupsteypa, BJ Nilsen, and has a prominent feature on the recent Pan Sonic CD.
* As Angel they have released albums on BiP_Hop and Oral. And now signed to Mego.
STRINGS OF CONSCIOUSNESS:
* PHILIPPE PETIT does run BiP_HOp/Pandemonium Rdz. and composes in SOC and he has assembled what people call a dream-team of collaborators, working with: Foetus, Eugene Robinson from Oxbow, Scott McCloud (Girls Against Boys), Andy Diagram (Spaceheads, Pere Ubu...), Cosey Fanni Tutti, My Brightest Diamond, Pantaleimon, Graham Lewis (Wire), Barry Adamson, Scanner, Mira Calix, Kammerflimmer Kollektief, Guapo, Leafcutter John, and many more...
*MARK BEAZLY is the man behind the britsh band Rothko who have released 11 albums to date on such labels as Bella Union, Lo, BiP_HOp...
*RAPHAELLE RINAUDO plays harp with Pierre Yves Macé ensemble which record for Tzadik and Sub Rosa
* NICOLAS DICK has been playing with Kill the Thrill for 16 years (a major French noise band) and has occasionally shared musical experiences with Erik M. He is currently the sound engineer for the GRIM (Group of Reasearch in Improvised Music)
- Artwork by SELDON HUNT"
|© 2007 Drone Records | | Celler Strasse 33, 28205 Bremen, Germany | Impressum / Allgemeine Geschaftsbedingungen / Haftungsausschluss||Links to the scene|